100% full Not resolved

Yes they play this same game for years ..

. slander slag other people trying to get your business then when they cannot supply the service or provide references they throw even more mudd . . they have multi million dollar lawsuits against them in New york Arizona Oregon and other places NOW THEY CLAIM THEY ARE another company HOLE in ONE USA .

. . .stay away from all of these bad business minds . .

.I worked there they still owe me money . . . they owe vendors money .

. they are so small minded and petty . . .

they will be out of business shortly I cannot see them around much longer .

.BUT it looks like they will pop up as a new name ODDS on PROMOTIONS always remember Mark GilMartin David Nelson Carlos *** *** sucking weasels

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with complaints were accurate and stated that there is a room for improvement of reviews. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hole in one international golf insurance. Hole In One International needs to "they pay me what i am owed time and money and go out of business" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hole in one international golf insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hole In One International.

Had an Experience with Hole In One International?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1259606

This is sad: http://www.propertycasualty360.com/2012/05/16/hole-in-woncom-owner-charged-with-insurance-fraud

I heard it was some guy in Sports Illustrated that got jailed. Kolenda or something? Cant remember

JB20162016xx