100% full Not resolved

Hole in One International and the SAME People different names Hole in One USA Odds on Promotions have over 70 BBB complaints 20 Local Poor Reviews 25 Rip Off reports 5 Pissed Consumer and 40 Scam informer reports WHY Would you ever listen to word these dogs tell ya

They have ripped off little old ladies for Million Dollars but they also rip off people for $500 bucks see all the history of scamming from all over the US And even Australia ..

the worst part about them and the owners Mark Gilmartin David Nelson Carlos *** Zak Woodhead all slander other companies and even one another for a two bit commission . . . if you do not believe me just research the internet and the n dig even deeper and conatct these people IT ALL CHECKS OUT .

. .

.HOLE in ONE INTERNATIONAL are DIRT BAGS

Jon-Jon wrote the review because of bad quality at Hole In One International and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15000 and wants Hole In One International to "lawsuit for treble damages is in order or pay me in full the $15,000".

The most disappointing in user's experience was service signs and lack of professionalism. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hole In One International other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hole In One International?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1143542

YES I concur Hole in One International and Odds on Promotions SAME COMPANY are brutally dishonest, they will say anything to get your business.Zero trust factor.

The information on the web site is a FABRICATION.they told me they had sales of a fortune 500 company BUT Yet are behind in rent from a shabby offoce and owe vendors a few hundred dollars

to I-see-TPC Sacramento, California, United States #1259618

Hmmm... here's an interesting story http://www.propertycasualty360.com/2012/05/16/hole-in-woncom-owner-charged-with-insurance-fraud