Hole in One International Scam lady out of 1 million dollars in Oregon Casino.Hole in One International scam lady in Arizona of 1 Million Dollars Hole in One International scam golfer in New York out of 1 million dollars plus they have multiple state lawsuits over fraudulent contests promotions false advertising false claims slander defamation and local employees post multiple claims of non payment shaky business standards business ethics.
Their sister company is called Odds on promotions they are also involved in multiple lawsuits of fraud contractual non compliance . . . but the Factual story is that they cannot support any of there claims of testimonials client base # of events performed.
They are easy to figure out.The Math doesn't add up its all elaborate bluster
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Slander and lies
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Purchased a kitchen sink at advertise 90% off price but received wrong sink. Sellers will not honor our contract but insist I return the sink for refund and reorder..."
- "Wow!!....Wow! I'm absolutely speechless.I don't know where to start from or how to explain how sad I feel.I usually stay away from the Gresham location because there product is all..."
- "I ordered on the 4th of May two flashlights on Amazon from Allworldsales, for an amount of $150. They've been delivered on the 6th of May at Viabox and I've been..."