Portland, Oregon

Hole in One International Scam lady out of 1 million dollars in Oregon Casino.Hole in One International scam lady in Arizona of 1 Million Dollars Hole in One International scam golfer in New York out of 1 million dollars plus they have multiple state lawsuits over fraudulent contests promotions false advertising false claims slander defamation and local employees post multiple claims of non payment shaky business standards business ethics.

Their sister company is called Odds on promotions they are also involved in multiple lawsuits of fraud contractual non compliance . . . but the Factual story is that they cannot support any of there claims of testimonials client base # of events performed.

They are easy to figure out.The Math doesn't add up its all elaborate bluster

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Slander and lies.

Had an Experience with Hole In One International?

Comments

What? Was this article was written by one of those robots that puts together strings of random text to get Google search hits?

Al
to Anonymous Reno, Nevada, United States #1133789

NO do some due diligence and you will see that all of these complaints articles are 100% authentic

to Al Sacramento, California, United States #1259607

This is the real fraudster ... http://www.propertycasualty360.com/2012/05/16/hole-in-woncom-owner-charged-with-insurance-fraud