100% full Not resolved

US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing they were some sports promotion firm when I got there I was appalled at the work conditions no lighting and the facts that they were a blatant Internet scam company they would disparage other companies in order to get business all along they are the worst, here is just a few of the abominations that were responsible for fouling up the largest convention in Myrtle beach trying to rip off The Wynn resort in Vegas part of a network on insurance scams and contacts

US Hole in One

Interactive Promotions

Foresite Sports

YES THE World Headquarters of

US Hole in One is a practically abandoned Shanty

with in a Short Limited Promotional Business History

** partners with Surebet Illegal entity in Florida. SOON BOTH Will be out of business

Sells Free golf clubs for $39.95 LOL

Claims Park Ave in Philadelphia offices

* DISPUTE with the LARGEST EVENT in Myrtle Beach with their promotional event WINNERS

* UNPAID Contest Insurance Claims in FLORIDA

* Rip off report disputes Disputes - -

** Largest # of pissed consumer Company - -

** See the EXTENSIVE History of Internet Complaints - -

** Disputes with Vendors Sub Contractors on Business Ethics

** ASTOUNDING # of Consultants have GONE OUT of BUSINESS BANKRUPT or SALES DROPPED OFF by USING THEIR Sales Scam

** Washington DC Consumer Protection Division Reports they are a Pyramid Scheme of Unlicensed Golfers posing as Insurance agents - -

- - Works out of a soon to be Condemened building arehouse - -

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of us hole in one megan doherty from Hole In One International and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12100 and wants Hole In One International to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied about place of business and financial references. Author liked the most pictures of no office on google. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hole In One International for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hole In One International?

Comments