US Hole in One and their associates AVOID they cannot do what they promised ..

.they do not have the knowledge or expertise in the golf insurance industry YOU WILL GET BURNED BY THEM . . . stay Away .

. we wanted to conduct a putting contest and what they did at the end WAS RAISE the PRICE at hours before the beginning of the event . . .

left our event helpless . . . .

then I found out they work THEY HAVE NO OFFICE . . . .

10x's the money they asked for . . . their products are inferior and service is horrendous .

. they give ZERO Support they expect you to figure it out by yourself . .all they do is take your money AND RUN With IT . .

.Extortion is what they did to us a 501c that cannot afford these errors

delmar-chase wrote the review because of bad quality at Hole In One International and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hole In One International to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hole In One International hole in one international golf insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hole In One International?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1259611

Wow: http://www.propertycasualty360.com/2012/05/16/hole-in-woncom-owner-charged-with-insurance-fraud