US Hole in One and their associates AVOID they cannot do what they promised ..
.they do not have the knowledge or expertise in the golf insurance industry YOU WILL GET BURNED BY THEM . . . stay Away .
. we wanted to conduct a putting contest and what they did at the end WAS RAISE the PRICE at hours before the beginning of the event . . .
left our event helpless . . . .
then I found out they work THEY HAVE NO OFFICE . . . .
10x's the money they asked for . . . their products are inferior and service is horrendous .
. they give ZERO Support they expect you to figure it out by yourself . .all they do is take your money AND RUN With IT . .
.Extortion is what they did to us a 501c that cannot afford these errors
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hole In One International Golf Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "I saw a 2003 Harley Davidson trike on there and I was going to purchase it. But after calling the seller and getting all the information about it and sending..."
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "Look out for this manager. Cursed me out and slammed window in my face because it was 12:57am and he "was *** closed". I really didn't know what to say..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."