Hole In One International - US Hole in One Reviews COMPLAINTS
US Hole in One and their associates AVOID they cannot do what they promised ..
.they do not have the knowledge or expertise in the golf insurance industry YOU WILL GET BURNED BY THEM . . . stay Away .
. we wanted to conduct a putting contest and what they did at the end WAS RAISE the PRICE at hours before the beginning of the event . . .
left our event helpless . . . .
then I found out they work THEY HAVE NO OFFICE . . . .
10x's the money they asked for . . . their products are inferior and service is horrendous .
. they give ZERO Support they expect you to figure it out by yourself . .all they do is take your money AND RUN With IT . .
.Extortion is what they did to us a 501c that cannot afford these errors
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hole In One International Golf Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss. In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ. I..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "For several months has been exacerbated the racist attacks against Hispanics, I think it is our duty to make public and denounce such attacks in all possible forums. I'm putting..."
- "I saw a 2003 Harley Davidson trike on there and I was going to purchase it. But after calling the seller and getting all the information about it and sending..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."