100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees

I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit naive and they claimed they could do everything that these other companies could do and more, well it was all a bunch of BS.I was working with a prominent NBA player looking to create some good will Charity Work around his City and we got together.

Hole in One International fouled up the contest so BAD that it ended up in Million Dollar Lawsuits I had to claim bankruptcy when all I should of done was stay with the company that I originally worked with in sports promotions. we are still battling this dispute and of course Hole in One International ran for the hills. Only After and Too Late did I find out that this is their Method of Operation at Hole in One International, make un supported claims then bag out when its time to pay up.

Pathetic People and Company Ii cannot stress whole hardheartedly to everyone that reads this TO NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS with Hole in One International Odds on promotions or Believe the Bunk that they claim they can do and who they are.They are FRAUDS PLAIN and SIMPLE.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hole In One International and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hole in one international reviews from Hole In One International was poor service and unethical people that work there Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hole In One International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Hole In One International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hole In One International?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1259675

Sacramento, California, United States #1256748

The real criminal: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/man-aces-hole-one-contest-doesnt-paid-131137010--finance.html