Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them

2 of 10 Hole In One International reviews

I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit naive and they claimed they could do everything that these other companies could do and more, well it was all a bunch of BS.I was working with a prominent NBA player looking to create some good will Charity Work around his City and we got together.

Hole in One International fouled up the contest so BAD that it ended up in Million Dollar Lawsuits I had to claim bankruptcy when all I should of done was stay with the company that I originally worked with in sports promotions. we are still battling this dispute and of course Hole in One International ran for the hills. Only After and Too Late did I find out that this is their Method of Operation at Hole in One International, make un supported claims then bag out when its time to pay up.

Pathetic People and Company Ii cannot stress whole hardheartedly to everyone that reads this TO NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS with Hole in One International Odds on promotions or Believe the Bunk that they claim they can do and who they are.They are FRAUDS PLAIN and SIMPLE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor service
    • Unethical people that work there

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Hole In One International Reviews
Review category
Insurance
review #938789 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hole In One International? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 10 Hole In One International reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.